Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
The Oregon Virtual Academy (ORVA) uses the K12 online curriculum to offer Oregon students in grades K–12 an exceptional learning experience. With individualized learning approaches, the Oregon Virtual Academy and K12 provide the tools kids need to succeed— in school and beyond.
ORVA provides students and their families with:
- Experienced, Oregon-licensed teachers, who are available online and by phone
- Exceptional, K12 curriculum, which covers both the core subject areas and electives
- Online planning and assessment tools, resources, and hands-on materials
- An active, supportive school community, which organizes fun and informative monthly activities where ORVA parents, students, and staff share their successes, helpful hints, and more
- A high-quality, tuition-free online public education that enables a personalized learning experience for each child
Statement of Education Equality
ORVA is committed to a policy of education equality. Accordingly, the program admits students and conducts all educational programs, activities, and employment practices without regard to race, national origin, sex, handicap, marital status, color, religion, age, or any other legally protected classification. Any person having inquiries concerning the school's compliance with regulations implementing Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendment of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, or the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act is directed to contact the ORVA Head of School, at 541.751.8060.