How It Works (Grades 7–12)
Exceptional Courses, Entire Support Team, Individualized Program
ORVA teaches grades 7 through 12 in its Secondary School. The K12 online program provides ORVA students with a school experience like no other. With several online courses from which to choose, including two versions of core subjects, students can enjoy an individualized program tailored to their goals and abilities.
ORVA secondary school students receive many benefits including:
- Outstanding, individualized curriculum from K12, the leading online curriculum provider for the K–12 community and an AdvancED-accredited company
- Multiple curriculum options to meet the needs of diverse learners
- Diverse high school catalog, including three levels of courses in Math, Language Arts, Science, and Social Studies
- Individualized Learning Plan for each student charts a course for success during and after high school
- A team of teachers, advisors, counselors, coordinators, and other educational personnel—offering personalized, extensive support to students and families
- Extracurricular clubs and activities
- In-person teacher-led and school-sponsored events where they can network with their peers
Who is this intended for?
Students in grades 7–12 who reside within the state of Oregon are eligible to attend ORVA for high school.
What are the costs?
Because we are part of the public school system, the ORVA high school program is tuition free. Enrolled families receive the complete K12 curriculum.